Castlevania 3 - Belmontian Castlevania 3 - Belmontian

Fanfuckingtastic

I love it man. Only thing I see that needs work on, is the cymbal "fade-ins" as i like to call them needs a bit of work. And the taiko drums fading in as well. The snare drum sounds too high. if it had more of a presence, and was a little louder, I would for sure rate this 11/10 instead of 10/10 lmao

:3 good work man.

saintedix responds:

Thanks for the review Flawp! I changed the snare and cymbal to be a little more tolerable as per your comment.

Well Fuck It Well Fuck It

I'm sorry I'd have to agree with LyricalBombs.

It had a great flow to it, but it was annoying. Good attempt though.
5/10
2/5

John Proctor John Proctor

Humor > Tone Deaf Singing and Out Of Tune Guitar

Lmao, this shit is legit. It's completely amazing because you guys have a completely new sense of humor. John Proctor was accused of being a witch. Not of Being abducted by aliens and meeting Obama then fighting Goku then killed Osama. Rofl, good job you two. Legit.

Randel-Awesome responds:

Why thank you my good sir.

Streets (Produced by W.Spawn) Streets (Produced by W.Spawn)

Very true.

It's really true dude.

Amazing lyrics.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks for the review and for the words, stay up.

Cock Roach Song Cornet Cock Roach Song Cornet

I tried what DaniMart2005 said to do.

And she s'd my d. :D

No but this is funny. I like it. Very humorous.

AccountableMasses responds:

I'm glad you like it.

caistor caistor

So-So.

Pretty good.

Not a fan of Industrial music but this is a good song. The 3/4 drums are trippy. Sounds super off beat. But I think it's because I'm used to 4/4 instead of 3/4. I really like the piano.

Good work, dude.

Undersea Floor Undersea Floor

Eerie.

This sounds amazing.

Almost 7 minutes of straight up zoning out. I love it.

floccari responds:

Thanks! That's what I love about ambient, it almost makes you forget where you are...

Amazing (PROMO) Amazing (PROMO)

Decent.

Ahah, you sound like you're reading something outloud to a class.

Sounds good, dude. However, put some heart into it. If you did, then I'd be able to believe that yes,

It's Amazing.

THEICONICICON responds:

thanks dude i know its a promo its not finished yet man!!!!

[Ws]In the hull [Ws]In the hull

Very dark.

I actually think it would be a lot better if it was like in a video game. It sounds more like background music.

However, volume needs to be up. SLIGHTLY, but not too quiet. And it sounds looped. But I like it. Amazing job.

floccari responds:

Getting the mastering right is always difficult with a big dynamic range; I always end up going back and messing with it later. Actually, there's no loops at all in this I played it that way because I was going for a repeating theme that strikes with the same sound, but deeper each time. Thanks for the review!

Andromeda_Bywhitty Andromeda_Bywhitty

Over-use of pads.

I kinda like it. However, it was very predictable. I give you a 4/5. I think it's alright.